Singer 7470 Review
Singer 7470 Review
The Singer 7470 Confidence is a sewing machine that lives up to its’ name, by inspiring confidence in even the most inexperienced user. It can be considered a combination of modern technology and several user friendly features, giving it a great appeal for beginner and more advanced sewers. As one of the few machines with many electronic features it will greatly simplify your next project.
The 7470 has an easy to use Drop and Sew bobbin system which will place the bobbin thread right where you need it. Also, the built-in needle threader means you will spend less time threading and more time sewing. This is one thing that sewing machine users have traditionally struggled with, but this Singer makes short work of it. There are also many more features that help this model stand apart from other similar machines.
- Fully electronic design with an LCD screen
- Easy to use push button control panel
- Twin needle mode with 13 different positions for the needles
- 173 built in stitches which includes various types of buttonholes
- A continuous design function as well as 6 frequent use buttons
- Free arm with extra accessory storage space
- LED light to illuminate the entire sew area
- Various accessories including needles, bobbins, buttonhole opener, screwdriver, 3 spool caps, and a dust cover
If you love to sew your home garments then you will love the Singer Confidence™ 7470. It has a vast array of electronic features that will simplify the sewing process while giving you enough control over those more complicated designs. The online consumer reviews we found for this model were mostly positive with customers raving about the ease of use and huge amount of accessories that come with it. Singer is a name that has been in the industry for a long time, and people know what to expect from their sewing machines: quality and affordability. The 7470 delivers on that.