Singer 7467 Review
Singer 7467 Review
The Singer 7467 Confidence™ is another sewing machine in their lineup that really inspires confidence during use. Whether you are just learning how to sew or are a more experienced user, you will find a lot of good features on this model. Singer is no stranger to in-home models and they really are in tune with what the typical user needs. This knowledge gets transferred into their robust lineup, giving you many options to choose from.
The Confidence 7467 has many electronic features to really simplify the overall process. You can focus on your creative side and let the machine take over on the more mundane tasks. This is where modern sewing machines really shine. Once you figure out the ins and outs of this Singer you will be happy to just let it take over on the various needle and threading tasks.
- Drop and sew bobbin system which holds the thread right where you want it
- 70 stitches to choose from for various construction, decorative, hemming, quilting, buttonhole, and heirloom uses
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Twin needle control with automatic threader to simplify the threading process
- StayBright™ long lasting LED light gives you all the illumination you need
- LCD display with easy to read push button stitch selection
- Drop feed will give you free motion sewing of your projects
- Heavy duty metal frame will hold up to a lot of use
The Singer Confidence™ 7467 is fully electronic and loaded with the features you need to sew your home projects. The thing that most people like about it is it will perform many of the more mundane tasks like threading the needle and adjusting the stitch length. It was designed to free up your time, allowing you to focus more on creating the perfect garments. Even if you are just a beginner this is a sewing machine you can grow into.