Janome 8077 Review
Janome 8077 Review
The Janome 8077 computerized sewing machine is designed to be very user friendly while still catering to the more advanced users. Probably the most popular aspect of this machine is the one touch button adjusting of the stitch length and width. You can precisely tune it with just the press of a button which is a much nicer design that other similar sewing machines. Janome put a lot of thought into the 8077 which is a big reason that it is as popular as it is today. When you have a user friendly design and an affordable pricetag, this is a potent combination.
Janome has a very robust lineup of quality machines including embroidery, sewing, and sergers. No matter what your level of expertise or your needs they have a model to suit you. If you like to sew or embroider your own designs in your spare time, or plan to pursue it as a business, you should consider a Janome.
- Automatic needle threader will save you time and the difficulty of threading by hand
- One touch length and width adjustment of the stitches for very precise sewing
- Free arm design allows working on larger items
- 30 built in stitches including 6 one step buttonholes
- Two digit LED screen allows easy stitch selection
- Start and stop button means you can sew without a foot control
- Reverse stitch button, thread tension adjustment, and auto declutch bobbin winder
- Various accessories including zipper foot, buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot, bobbins, needles, seam ripper, spool caps, and more
The Janome 8077 sewing machine is very user friendly yet still retains enough functionality for the more advanced sewers. The easy selection buttons work flawlessly and even though you only get 30 built in stitches they are well thought out, to cover most of your needs. The consumer reviews we found were positive with one person stating “it runs quietly and smoothly, while producing beautiful stitches. it’s also lightweight and easy to carry around.” Overall it’s a solid choice for those who don’t need one of the higher end machines but still want a good amount of functionality.